29 February 2012

Day 29 - Hopes, Dreams, and Plans for the Next 365 Days

Whew.  Project and predict one year into the future.  For someone who lives pretty much just into next week (maybe month), this is a difficult concept to fathom.  But I shall try...

1. I hope to go confidently in the direction of my dreams, and enroll in a culinary arts program at the local community college.

2. I also hope to stay encouraged and excel at said culinary arts program.

3. Spencer will return to public school next year, and I hope he acclimates well.

4. I hope Kirby will have a seamless transition into middle school.

5. I hope Brent and I will transition (seamlessly) into being parents of a preteen girl.

6. I plan to write another novel in November.

7. Brent and I hit 15 years in August and I plan to travel somewhere exotic (British Virgin Islands to visit an Auntie, perhaps)

8. I plan, hope, and dream of living a life with purpose...where I make every minute and every person matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment