18 October 2011

A First Here @ WYWH - A Book Review

Today's blog entry is misleading, I admit.  I've talked about books here before.

And, actually, now that I think about it...I really won't be 'reviewing' the book I've read, per se.  I want to discuss the subject, not the writer, per se.

I suppose the honorable thing to do here is change my title.  But I don't think I will.  It's America, and my founding fathers drafted the Constitution to ensure I could make such frivolous decisions as these...

Speaking of Founding Fathers, I've been reading (egads! - of my own interest and volition) Walter Isaacson's Biography of Ben Franklin.  I've enjoyed the 500-page tome, actually, and am actually nearing the very end of it.  Thus, I plan on discussing in tomorrow's blog post.

I will say, though, the jury is out.  I think I like Ben Franklin, but on the other hand, I'm pretty sure he pisses me off.

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment