15 October 2011

The Roller Coaster Slows Down...

This weekend is especially significant.

My oldest son and foreign exchange student have spent most of the fall running cross country for the school, and that season has come to an end (for them, anyway).  Thus, early morning trips to and from practice (not to mention Tuesday night meets) are no longer part of our daily itinerary.  And, after this weekend's performances, the two younger children will no longer attend the after-school theatre program.

Yes, we still contend with the juggernaut that is known as soccer...but, as the musician Meatloaf once said, "two out of three ain't bad."

I confess, these last couple of weeks have been bizee...but especially dismal in one regards.  Food.  I've been so ashamed...I can't even post about it at my food blog.

Grocery bills have been much lower this month than last...for it's for a bad reason...we've gone out to restaurants way too much.

However, I am positive, with the lightening of the load, so to speak, that is about to change...

No comments:

Post a Comment