31 January 2012

Thirty Days of TMI? Maybe.

I have been incredibly lax in the upkeep of my blog here.  I will articulate no apologies or excuses; it is what it is.

Here's my current challenge - to post something here every day for the next thirty days.  To keep myself motivated, I will adopt a long-standing blog tradition and post something about me.  As you glance through my list below, you'll notice there's perhaps topics you DON'T want to know about.  My worst habit?  Ick.  And do I really want to tell you? 

Bah - these are questions and concerns to be handled at the end of the thirty days.  Here's what you and I have to look forward to in the meantime:

  • Day 1 - your favorite song
  • Day 2 - your favorite movie
  • Day 3 - your favorite television program
  • Day 4 - your favorite book
  • Day 5 - your favorite quote
  • Day 6 - 20 of your favorite things
  • Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
  • Day 8 - a photo that makes you angry/sad
  • Day 9 - a photo you took
  • Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
  • Day 11 - a photo of you recently
  • Day 12 - something you are OCD about
  • Day 13 - a fictional book
  • Day 14 - a non-fictional book
  • Day 15 - your dream house
  • Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
  • Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
  • Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
  • Day 19 - a talent of yours
  • Day 20 - a hobby of yours
  • Day 21 - a recipe
  • Day 22 - a website
  • Day 23 - a youtube video
  • Day 24 - where you live
  • Day 25 - your day, in great detail
  • Day 26 - your week, in great detail
  • Day 27 - your worst habit
  • Day 28 - what's in your handbag/purse
  • Day 29 - hopes, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days
  • Day 30 - a dream for the future
And away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment